LOCK UP-AND-LEAVE CONVENIENCE
*MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES*
This spacious one-bedroom apartment is the perfect option for first-home buyers, downsizers or investors seeking a lock-up and leave lifestyle. Located in the sought-after Republic 2 building at 10 Lorne Street, this 57m2^ apartment is a must-see city-pad.
- Light-filled open-plan living with well-appointed kitchen for those rare times when not sampling the nearby eateries and bars
- One bedroom and one generous bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Quiet, private West-facing position with balcony that overlooks communal courtyard
- Just meters from Moore Wilson's, with its fresh produce market and bottle store, and only minutes from both boutique and big-box stores
- Quiet location yet only a couple of blocks from the colour and nightlife of Courtenay Place
- Secure access from building entrance to lift to floor
- Vacant possession
- Buyer Enquiry Over $630,000
Within walking distance to Courtenay Place and Wellington's famous Embassy Cinema the new buyer will enjoy the plethora of world class amenities Central Wellington has to offer.
Don't miss your opportunity to get on the property ladder! Call immediately to book a viewing!
^Source: Property Guru
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.